We created a more integrated experience to enable our users to do all the QA routines after translation in one application.
In addition to spelling, Verifika is now equipped with grammar check.
You may check grammar in all the languages your Microsoft Word supports. Just make sure that the “check grammar” box is ticked for Microsoft Word grammar check to start functioning.
Are you missing the functionality to search inside of tags?
It is common with large projects to have a source text that may be compiled from a CMS, a website, a database or some document management system. As a result, a document becomes full of tags, placeholders (aka “placeables”). Being an editor or a proofreader, you should be able to take care of these tags.
Verifika 3.0 delivers several new ways to save your effort on dealing with tags:
- You may look up for a specific placeholder content via a search or user-defined checks. For example, search for an attribute or value within a tag content.
- Verifika displays a tag as a single entity like in CAT tools, thus streamlining tag handling.
- “Tag recognition in TXT and XML text files” allows you to check tag consistency and order, as well as skip tags during a consistency check.
- Tags with broken nesting display in a different color like on the below picture.
This is much more convenient and errors are spotted easier.
Further, we are going to enable users to replace the tag content (including formatting tags) with Verifika’s powerful search/replace functionality.
Download Verifika 3.0.
Verifika 3.0 Features
- Reduced FP count for many checks
- Check grammar (Microsoft Word)
- SDLPROJ support
- Display hidden characters and highlights when you edit
- Streamlined tag handling
- Correct tags display for memoQ
- Tag recognition in TXT and XML text files
- Check tag nesting on the fly
- Redesigned Consistency report
- Look up for placeholder content (Search and User defined check)
- Auto fix consistency issues in more scenarios
- Group similar issues within a single segment
- Fixed “End punctuation” and “Inconsistent number of sentences” checks for Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Greek, Japanese, and Thai
- Improved MS Word support — Now you can check text in headers, footers, and text boxes